White Rose Pickleball Association, Inc. & 501 (C) 3
Vision Statement and Purpose
- To promote and enhance opportunities to play the game both indoors and outdoors in the greater York, PA area.
- To promote a healthy lifestyle through physical activity, social interaction, mental acuity and the strategic cognition necessary to play the game.
- To offer levels of instruction through clinics for members and the public at no cost.
- To foster competition by hosting tournaments i.e., the York County Senior Games, the Keystone Games, the PA Senior Games and other regional tournaments.
- Annual dues are $50.00. Yearly membership runs from January 1 to December 31.
- New members who register after November 1st will pay $50.00 and receive membership for the remainder of the current year and the following year.
- There is no cost for dues to high school or college students.
- To join as a new member or to renew your annual membership dues, complete the membership form on the WRPA website..
- Membership cards can be issued at the courts by: Ken Swalgin, Andy Tarburton and Roger Calabretta or mailed upon request.
- Member Risk – In all sporting activity there is inherent risk of injury. By accepting membership, the member accepts this inherent risk when playing at the Roll R Way skating rink or at any outdoor facility associated with the WRPA.
- Membership fee/session on indoor courts is $5.00. This fee goes totally to the rink owner.
- Indoor facility includes 7 courts at the Roll R Way rink – 940 Vander Avenue, York PA 17403. The owner is Frank Quintin.
- 8 Outdoor Courts at Veterans Memorial Park – 941 Vander Avenue, York PA 17403. No cost for scheduled member sessions and clinics. $5.00 cost for non-members.
This master email list is our primary means of communicating information on days and times of sessions, any changes and information regarding play. The schedule of play will also be posted at https://yorkpickleball.org.